Creative Critters are adorable bears in cookie monster costume! There is always room to eat a cookie!
A couple days left – entire store is on sale for 45% off
This months awareness goes to Transverse Myelitis Awareness
What is that? Transverse myelitis is a neurological disorder caused by inflammation across both sides of one level, or segment, of the spinal cord. The term myelitis refers to inflammation of the spinal cord; transverse simply describes the position of the inflammation, that is, across the width of the spinal cord. (google definition search)
For more information – https://myelitis.org/
Awareness Blog Train – Here is how it works:
- A group of designers select a topic to bring awareness – So be aware of the things around you.
- These designers create full size kits, sample kits, quick pages, alpha based on the color scheme selected by the host.
- On the 20th of each month each designer post their contribution (download link) and a list of participating designers
- A special goodie is also available on Facebook (link is included in the post)
- Please note: Depends on each designer how long their goodies are available
Here is my contribution
Moore Blessings digital Design
Angel Wing Scraps
Miggins Does Scrapsville
DBTL FB Page(click bonus)
… and here is my special link – expires at the end of the month!!!