Digi Blog Train Awareness is here!
Here is how it works:
- A group of designers select a topic to bring awareness
- These designers create full size kits, sample kits, quick pages, alpha based on the color scheme selected by the host.
- On the 20th of each month each designer post their contribution (download link) and a list of participating designers
- Depends on the designer usually the contribution is available for various times.
So be aware of the things around you.
May Awarenes – Multiple Sclerosis
What is that? “A detailed view of MS-related damage in the central nervous system that results in the varied and unpredictable symptoms of the disease. ”
For more information – head over to –>http://www.nationalmssociety.org/
Here is my contribution – Click HERE – Available till June 18
Also available in my store – matching kit – May Blossom
Ostrea Designs < YOU are HERE!!!
$2 Tuesday – Coffee or Something
- MyMemories Designer vote on a color scheme
- Every month on the 16th MyMemories publish their goodies on their FB page or Designer Blog
- Each Designer will provide a special link
- click on the link provided & be taken to their MyMemories store
- place their gift in your shopping cart
- check out when you have all the gifts collected
Here is my contribution – click HERE
Celebrate the arrival of spring’s bounty with this vibrantly colorful kit.
Matching Kit now available along with Quick Page Sets: Spring Pixie
Head down the line!!!!
Kreations by Sparky
Happy Scrap Arts
Scrap’n’Design by RvMacSouli
Over the Fence Designs
Kathryn Estry Designs
Sweet Pea Designs
Touched by A Butterfly
Syrena’s Scrap Art
Carolyn’s Scrap Creations
Lori Imel Designs
Albums to Remember